counter

About Me

The forcast for the New Mexico Johnstons calls for periods of awesome with intermittent supercool. In the evening hours you can expect patchy showers of fantastic with some periods of hyperbole.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Bataan Memorial Death March




Sarah and i participated in the 21st Bataan Memorial Death March yesterday. this is a marathon distance race through the sand and desert around the White Sands Missile Range. I will post pictures and a more detailed account when i get the time but i will say that this was one of the greatest experiences of my life. To be able to pay tribute to those who have given so much to this country was moving to say the least.



I am sitting at work just praying that nobody runs from me tonight. I won't be able to give chase for long.


No comments:

Post a Comment